DrayTek Vigor Switch P1280
VigorSwitch P1280 is designed for SOHO and small business network that runs various network applications. The 24 PoE+ Ethernet ports are perfect for a network with wireless AP, IP phones, and IP surveillance. VigorSwitch P1280 provides the auto Voice VLAN and QoS feature help to improve the VoIP call quality on the network. All the por... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
VigorSwitch P1280 is designed for SOHO and small business network that runs various network applications. The 24 PoE+ Ethernet ports are perfect for a network with wireless AP, IP phones, and IP surveillance. VigorSwitch P1280 provides the auto Voice VLAN and QoS feature help to improve the VoIP call quality on the network. All the ports of VigorSwitch P1280 are capable of gigabit speeds, Link Aggregation can be set up to increase the throughput even more and build a more reliable network.
- 24 x RJ-45 Ethernet Ports with PoE+
- 4 x Combo RJ-45 or SFP (Fibre Module) Ports
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) for IP phones, wireless access points, IP Cameras etc.
- Generous Power budget (340W total)
- 802.3af (PoE) and 802.3at (High Power PoE)
- 802.3az Power Saving
- QoS for Application traffic prioritisation
- Port Mirroring & Link Aggregation
- IPv4 and IPv6 Support
- Physical Interfaces:
- 24 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet Ports (RJ-45 IEEE 802.3/3u/ab)
- 4 Selectable Ports (Nos. 25-28), use as either:
- 10/100/1000BaseT (Gigabit) Ethernet or
- SFP (802.3z)
- PoE Specification:
- 24-ports 802.3af & 802.3at (high Power) PoE PSE
- 340 Watts Total Power Budget for PoE
- Auto Detection of Powered Device (PD) and Consumption Levels
- PoE Activity LED Indicator
- Supports per Port Power Consumption Monitoring
- Smart Feature for PD on/off, PD Detection, Power Level, PD status and Power feeding Priority
- Circuit Protection to Prevent Power Interference between Ports
- Port PoE Priority automatically from 1 (highest priority) to 24 (lowest)
- 802.1q VLAN
- Tag-based VLAN
- Port-based VLAN
- Up to 4K VLANs (out of 4096 VLAN IDs)
- Protected Port
- Voice VLAN (OUI Mode)
- Management VLAN
- 802.1q VLAN
- Support 8 priority queues
- Port-Based rate control
- Priority queue schedule (WRR or Strict Priority)
- Class of Service
- 802.1p CoS
- IP Precedence ToS
- Network Security:
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Source and destination MAC
- VLAN ID
- IPv4/v6 address
- TCP/UDP port
- Storm Control (Broadcast, Unknown Multicast, Unknown Unicast)
- DoS Attack protection
- AAA Authentication
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Link Aggregation:
- Combine multiple ports to increase bandwidth
- 8 Aggregation Groups
- Up to 8 ports in each group
- LCAP or Static setup
- Supports traffic load balancing
- Networking Performance:
- Switching Capacity: 56Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 41.7Mpps
- MAC Addresses Supported: 8K
- Jumbo Frames up to 9KB
- IGMP Snooping:
- Up to 256 multicast groups
- IGMP Snooping V2/V3 (BISS)
- IGMP V2/V3 Querier
- Immediate Leave
- IPv4 & IPv6 Dual-Stack
- Web User Interface (HTTP or HTTPS)
- Firmware Upgrade/Backup by HTTP/HTTPS
- HTTP (Non-TLS) can be disabled for increased security
- Configuration Backup/Restore
- Factory Default
- System Reboot
- Command Line Interface (CLI) via SSH/Telnet
- DrayTek Switch Management support (from routers) *requires firmware update (est Q1 ’18)
- VigorACS Compatible *requires firmware update (est Q1 ’18)
- SNMP (with Generic Traps) & TR-069
- Port Status & Usage display
- PoE active display
- CPU/RAM Usage display
- Event Log
- Port Mirroring
- Port-based cable test
- General IEEE Standards Compliance:
- 802.3 10Base-T
- 802.3u 100Base-T
- 802.3ab 1000Base-T
- 802.3x Flow Control Capability
- 802.3 Auto-negotiation
- 802.1Q VLAN
- 802.1p Class of Service
- 802.1d Spanning Tree
- 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
- 802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
- 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Operating Requirements:
- Power Input Requirements: 220-240VAC
- Power supply: Internal
- Maximum Input Power Consumption: 453.3 Watts
- Operating Temperature:~0°C to ~40°C
- Storage Temperature:-20°C to ~70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Physical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 441 x 270 x 45 mm (W x D x H)
- Rack mountable: 1U
- Brackets included for rack or wall mounting
- Weight: 4.35Kg (excluding SFP modules/cables)
- ROHS & CE Compliant
- Warranty : 2 Year Manufacturer’s RTB
- DrayTek Vigor Switch P1280
- Ethernet Cable
- Power adaptor
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More...