Snom Meeting Point Expansion Microphones
The snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone is the perfect solution for anybody who makes frequent cross-location consultations. The snom MeetingPoint is the only SIP conference phone that allows you to use Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2 and Standard SIP accounts in one conference phone.... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone is the perfect solution for anybody who makes frequent cross-location consultations. The snom MeetingPoint is the only SIP conference phone that allows you to use Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2 and Standard SIP accounts in one conference phone.
snom MeetingPoint Key Features
- Full duplex broadband sound technology
- 3-way conference calls
- Recording range up to 30 m² room area or 10 participants
- Simultaneous access to internal and external telephone books (LDAP)
- Connection for add-on microphones for a larger recording range
- Multiple SIP registrations
- Size: Diameter: 240 mm, Height: 77 mm
- Display: Background-lit graphical LCD,128×64 pixels
- Weight: 1kg
- Colour: black
- Keypad: alphanumeric 0-9, *, #, dial, hang up, mute, increase volume, menu, conference, recording, volume control, 5 keys for navigation in the menu system
- Microphone: circular (360°) recording characteristics
- Reception range: up to 30 m², < 10 persons
- Speaker: Frequency range: 150-15000 Hz playback
- Volume: 90 db SPl 0.5m. Equaliser function
- Anti-theft protection: Kensington security slot
- Network connection: 1xRJ-45
- Power: PoE 10/100MBit
- External Power adapter 100-240 VAC/14 VDC
- External microphones: modular 4/4 possible
- Temperature: 5°–40° Celcius
- Air humidity: 20–80%
- Reverberation time: 0.5 S Rt 60
- Background noise: 45 dbA
- Telecom: TBR21, 47 CFR part 68/Tia, IC CS-03 Issue 1999/01/01
- EMC: EN301 489-1,3 EN300 220-1,2 FCC subpart B and C
- Electrical safety: UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1:200
- 2 x expansion microphone
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More