Snom D725 VoIP Phone
The D725 is a phone that provides a comprehensive array of modern features and options for customisation. 18 programmable multifunction keys allow you to configure the phone to best suit your own needs.... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The D725 is a phone that provides a comprehensive array of modern features and options for customisation. 18 programmable multifunction keys allow you to configure the phone to best suit your own needs.
- 4 Line Backlit Display
- 12 SIP Identities
- 18 Multi-Color Keys
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Dual-angle foot stand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable (1)
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port 1-Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset-ready (1)
- D7 expansion module-ready (1)
- Support for USB WiFi stick (RT2070/RT3070 chipsets) (1)
- Support for wireless headsets via electronic hook switch (EHS) (1)
- 12 SIP identities / accounts
- XML browser
- Call lists for dialled, received, missed calls
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Multiple language support
- DTMF in-band / out-of-band / SIP-INFO
- Interoperable with all major IP-PBX platforms
- Speed dialing
- URL Dialling
- Local dial plan
- Automatic redial on busy
- Call completion (busy/unreachable) (3)
- Caller identification
- Call waiting
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Auto answer
- Music on hold (3)
- Handling of up to 12 simultaneous calls
- Blind attend and transfer
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conferencing on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup (3)
- Call park, call unpark (3)
- Multicast paging
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Keyboard lock
- Client matter code (CMC) (3)
- Unified communications ready
· G.711 A-law, μ-law
· G.722 (wideband)
· G.726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10 (FR)
- Built-in assignable ringtones
- Comfort noise generator (CNG)
- Voice activity detection (VAD)
- Configurable through web interface
· Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
· DHCP Options 66/67
· snom Redirection Service
· Remote management via TR-069 / TR-111
- SIP (RFC3261)
- DHCP, NTP
- HTTP / HTTPS / TFTP
- LDAP (Directory)
- Dual Stack IPv4 / IPv6
- Localization (language, time, dial tone)
- Red LED for call indication/message waiting
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 18 programmable line/function keys with multi colour LEDs
- Paper inlay for labelling of function keys
- Dedicated keys for: Message, DND, directory, menu, transfer, hold
- HTTPS server/client
- Transport layer security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1x)
- LLDP-MED, RTCP-XR
- VPN support
- Web interface password protection
- Dimensions in millimetres (approx.):
- 238 x 190 x 40 (LxWxD) w/o foot stand
- 238 x 190 x 200/220 mm (LxWxD) with foot stand
- Weight (approx.): device 670g, foot stand 230g
- Input voltage: 5V DC (SELV)
- Power supply: PoE or power adapter 5V DC 10 W (2)
- Handset: 4P4C connector
- Headset connectors:
- Wired: 4P4C connector or USB connector
- Wireless: USB connector or proprietary snom
- 4-pin connector for snom EHS Advanced (1)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- 1 x USB 2.0 host port, Type A, Hi/Full/Low-Speed
- Environmental conditions:
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F)
- Storage temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to113°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Included in delivery:
- Base phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable·
- Quick Start Guide
- Snom D725
- Foot stand
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More