Snom D717 White IP Desk Phone
The Snom D717W is the stylish white version of the D717, featuring an intuitive design with advanced technology and connectivity. Three self-labelling programmable feature keys sit next to a 2.8-inch, 320 x 240 pixel colour LCD display. Opus codec support gives you the freedom to enjoy crystal-clear audio or high-quality narrowband aud... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Snom D717W is the stylish white version of the D717, featuring an intuitive design with advanced technology and connectivity. Three self-labelling programmable feature keys sit next to a 2.8-inch, 320 x 240 pixel colour LCD display. Opus codec support gives you the freedom to enjoy crystal-clear audio or high-quality narrowband audio, depending on your network conditions.
Snom D717W Key Features
- Stylish white version
- Integrated ambient light sensor
- Automatic backlight dimming
- Wide screen graphical TFT display
- 3 self-labelling function keys
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset ready
- D7 Expansion Module ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- 6 SIP identities / accounts
- XML browser
- Call lists for dialed, received, missed calls
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Multiple language support
- DTMF in-band / out-of-band / SIP-INFO
- Interoperable with all major IP PBX Platforms
- Speed dialing
- URL dialing
- Local dial plan
- Automatic redial on busy
- Call completion (busy/unreachable)
- Caller identification
- Call waiting
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Auto answer
- Music on hold
- Blind and attended transfer
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conferencing on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup
- Call park, call unpark
- Multicast paging
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Keyboard lock
- Client matter code (CMC)
- Unified Communications ready
– G.711 A-law, μ-law
– G.722 (wideband)
– G.726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10 (FR)
- Built-in assignable ringtones
- Comfort noise generator (CNG)
- Voice activity detection (VAD)
- Phone Stand
- Ethernet Cable
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More