Snom C52-SP Hands-free Unit
The Snom C520 – WiMi combined with the Snom C52-SP is the perfect solution for people who regularly hold teleconferences in large rooms or with large numbers of people. Up to three Snom C52-SP units can be paired wirelessly with the Snom C520 – WiMi to create a professional hands-free solut... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Snom C520 – WiMi combined with the Snom C52-SP is the perfect solution for people who regularly hold teleconferences in large rooms or with large numbers of people. Up to three Snom C52-SP units can be paired wirelessly with the Snom C520 – WiMi to create a professional hands-free solution.
Snom C52-SP Key Features
- Flexible expansion for C520-WiMi
- Full Duplex handsfree unit
- Wireless integration
- Wideband audio
- Up to 12 hours talk time
- Up to 70 hours stand-by time
- Protection of investment
- C520-WiMi expansion unit for large conference rooms
- Extensive operating range thanks to the DECT technology
- Flexible positioning thanks to the battery power supply and DECT technology
- Up to 3 C52-SP can be used at the same time for every C520-WiMi
- Call handling and volume buttons placed on the C52-SP
- Multicolour status LEDs
- DECT coupling via the C520-WiMi
- No additional equipment required
- Dimensions (ca.): 305 x 305 x 61 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight (ca.): unit 1.1 kg
- Input voltage: 12V DC (SELV)
- Power supply: Batteries or 12V DC power adapter(included)
- up to 70 hours battery life in stand-by
- up to 12 hours talk time
- DECT connectivity (up to 3 for every C520-WiMi)
- Call handling and volume buttons
- LED status light (call, mute, etc.)
- Environmental conditions:
– Operating temperature: from -5°C to 45°C
– Non-operating temperature: from -5°C to 60°C
– Humidity: up to 95% (non-condensing)
- Included in the package:
– Battery for the C52-SP
– Quick start guide (QIG)
- Colour: Black
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 2 years
- Product code: 00004357
- CE Marking
- IEC 60950 safety
- Up to three C52-SP units can be connected to a single C520-WiMi at the same time.
- To operate, the C52-SP needs a C520-WiMi and is not compatible with other DECT based devices.
- Snom C52-SP Wireless Microphone
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More