Polycom SoundPoint IP 670
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 is an advance desktop IP phone that is ideal to use for small to large business offices. It is equipped with a high-performance colour display, Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice for unparalleled voice quality, and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The SoundPoint IP 670 features a backlit, large colour d... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 is an advance desktop IP phone that is ideal to use for small to large business offices. It is equipped with a high-performance colour display, Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice for unparalleled voice quality, and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The SoundPoint IP 670 features a backlit, large colour display that enables rich visual presentation and easier navigation of the menu. With a built-in dual-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, the SoundPoint IP 670 provides full Gigabit data connectivity between the network and a user’s computer, eliminating network bottlenecks to enable bandwidth-intensive applications on the user’s desktop.
- Built-in USB port
- HD Voice technology
- Six lines
- A large, vibrant color display for easier viewing and navigation
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice technology
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet GigE switch to enable bandwidth-intensive applications
- Six lines in stand-alone mode and 48 lines with three Polycom SoundPoint IP Color Expansion Modules
- A visually improved platform to enable a high level of integration with productivity-enhancing applications and business processes
- Built-in USB port to support applications, such as Local Call Recording from the Polycom Productivity Suite
• Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Telephone Base
• Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Handpiece
• New Curly Cord
• New Patch Lead
• Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Base Stand
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More