Poly Trio 8300 Open SIP Conference Phone
The Polycom Trio 8300 2200-66800-025 is a SIP conference phone that comes with VoIP systems and services, including RingCentral, 8×8, BroadSoft, Zoom, Vonage, Cisco Webex, and many more. The phone supports hybrid registration, so you can have the Trio 8300 connected to multiple platforms at one time, switching between them ... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Polycom Trio 8300 2200-66800-025 is a SIP conference phone that comes with VoIP systems and services, including RingCentral, 8×8, BroadSoft, Zoom, Vonage, Cisco Webex, and many more. The phone supports hybrid registration, so you can have the Trio 8300 connected to multiple platforms at one time, switching between them as needed right at the phone. Trio 8300 uses Gigabit Ethernet for future-proof network connectivity. Power the phone using PoE. Trio 8300 makes conferencing simple with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio calling. The phone uses a 3-microphone array to provide 360° HD audio coverage out to 12ft in all directions. Also, it provides an intelligent, network-connected conference phone for small meeting rooms and huddle rooms with groups of 2-5 people.
• Ideal for small conference rooms
• Premier conversational audio with Poly legendary voice quality
• Start a meeting in seconds with one-touch-join
• Enjoy distraction-free meetings with Poly NoiseBlock, which eliminates non-speech background noise
• Convenient speakerphone capability when paired with user’s mobile device via USB or Bluetooth (BYOD)
• Optimize your meeting experience with powerful video performance when paired with the optional Trio Visual+ and EagleEye USB camera
• Reduces time, money and IT resources with robust management and deployment options
• Cordless Phone Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (Wi-Fi) / Bluetooth 5.0
• Main Features: Multiple VoIP protocol support
• VoIP Protocols: SIP, SRTP, SDP
• Voice Codecs: G.722, G.729ab, G.711a, iLBC, Siren, G.722.1, G.722.1c, G.719, Opus, SILK, G.711μ
• Lines Supported: 3 lines
• Speakerphone: Yes
• Call Services: Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Call Hold
• Network Ports Qty: 1 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
• Poly Trio 8300 Conference Phone
• 25ft Ethernet Cable
• Setup Sheet
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More