Panasonic KX-TPA70 DECT Handset
The Panasonic KX-TPA70B utilises the large colour, high resolution display with a changeable background colour, making the setting of extra functions so easy to be done without the use of a User Manual. Reducing time to learn how to perform the many features of the handset. By embedding a new design the handset has a c... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Panasonic KX-TPA70B utilises the large colour, high resolution display with a changeable background colour, making the setting of extra functions so easy to be done without the use of a User Manual. Reducing time to learn how to perform the many features of the handset. By embedding a new design the handset has a comfortable grip regardless if you are left or right handed. For extra comfortability you can connect a headset using the 3.5 mm phono-jack plug on the side of the handset.
Panasonic KX-TPA70B Key Features
- Maximised user experience on a small DECT LCD
- Intuitive but navigated operation
- Not only user interface, but also hardware experience is harmonised with the software
- LCD: 2.2 inch Colour LCD (240×320 px)
- Weight: 142g
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 °C (32-104 °F) / 5-40 °C (41-104 °F) on charge
- Operating Humidity: 20-80%
- Battery Type: NiMH 630mAh
- LCD Backlight: Yes
- Mute: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: 6 hours at 25 °C (77 °F)
- Belt Clip: Yes (Fixed)
- Strap Hole: No
- Dimension (WxDxHmm): 52.0 x 22.8 x 162.3
- PS Phonebook: Up to 500 numbers
- Headset Jack: Yes (3.5mm)
- Wall Mounting (Charger): Yes
- Key Backlight: Yes (White)
- Bluetooth (Built-in): No
- Power Supply: AC Adapter / PQLV219** (6.5V/0.5A)
- Wideband Audio: Yes
- DECT Power Save Mode: Yes
- EHS: No
- USB Port: No
- CAT-iq: 2.0
- Key: 3 x Soft key, TALK/SPEAKER PHONE, Navigation, CANCEL/POWER, HOLD/MSG, XFER/CLR, DIAL, LINE, FUNC, VOLUME, Shortcut
- IPEI: Yes
- Ringer–Tone: 27 (Update 8 MIDI sounds)
- Ringer–Vibration: No
- Volume Control–Ringer: OFF + 6 Levels
- Volume Control–Key Click: ON/OFF
- LED (Ringer / Charge Indicator): 3 Colours (Green / Red / Amber) for Incoming Call / Hold Alarm / Voice Mail / Missed Call / Charge
- LED on Charger: 1 Colour (Green)
- Battery Life (Stand-by): Up to 200 hours
- Battery Life (Talk): Up to 11 hours
- Quick Charge: No
- DECT Security (DECT Encryption): STEP A (DSC,DSAA), STEP B (DSAA2) TGP700 only
- Placed Call Log: 20 (per a handset)
- Received Call Log: 20 (per a line)
- Missed Call Log: No (included in Received Call Log)
- Speaker Phone: Full Duplex
- Voice Clarify (Noise reduction -sending side): Yes (ON / OFF selectable with level enhancer)
- Voice Clarify (Level enhancer -receiving side): Yes (ON / OFF selectable with noise reduction)
- Upload over the air: Yes
- Splash & Dust proof: No
- Volume Control–Handset / Speaker Headset: 6 Levels
- Panasonic KX-TPA70
- Charging Cradle
- Power Supply (6.5V / 0.5A)
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More