Panasonic KX-TPA60 Additional DECT Handset
The Panasonic KX-TPA60 Wireless DECT Handset allows businesses to expand their communications as they grow. When combined with the KX-A406 repeater, they provide wide-ranging coverage that integrates flexibility and enhanced customer service throughout the operations of a business.... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Panasonic KX-TPA60 Wireless DECT Handset allows businesses to expand their communications as they grow. When combined with the KX-A406 repeater, they provide wide-ranging coverage that integrates flexibility and enhanced customer service throughout the operations of a business.
- LCD 1.8 inch color 65 K (128×160 pixels)
- LCD Backlight Yes
- LED (Ringer/Charge Indicator) 1 colour LED indicator (Red) / Incoming Call / Hold Alarm / Voice Mail / Missed Call / Charge
- KEY TALK/SPEAKER PHONE, Navigation, CANCEL/POWER, HOLD/MSG, XFER/CLR, DIAL, LINE, FUNC
- Key Backlight Yes (White)
- Battery Life
1) Stand–by up to 200 hours
2) Talk up to 11 hours (Narrow Band) and 8h (Wide Band)
- Battery Type Ni-MH AAA 630mAh
- Battery Charge Time 6 hours
- CAT–iq 2.0
- IPEI Yes
- PS Phonebook Up to 500 numbers
- Placed Call Log 20 (per HS)
- Received Call Log 20 (per Line)
- Missed Call Log (Included Received Call Log)
(1) Tone 27 (MIDI)
(2) Melody 0
(3) Vibration No
- Volume Control
- Handset/Speaker/Headset 6 levels
- Ringer OFF+6 levels
- Key Click ON/OFF
- Speaker Phone Full Duplex
- Headset Jack Yes (2.5mm)
- EHS –
- BlueTooth –
- Noise Reduction Yes
- Wideband Audio Yes
- MUTE Yes
- DECT Encryption Yes
- DECT Power Save Mode Yes
- Upload over the air Yes
- Strap Hole Yes
- Belt Clip Yes
- Splash & Dust proof –
- Weight 117 g
- Dimension (W x D x H mm) Bundled handset: Approx. 47.8 x 25.5 x 153.2
• Panasonic KX-TPA60 DECT Handset
• Power Supply
• User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More