Panasonic KX-HDV230 Desk Phone
The Panasonic KX-HDV230 HD IP desk phone is the mid range model within Panasonic’s HDV series. This phone is designed to bring you exceptional versatility and usability at an economical price.... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Panasonic KX-HDV230 HD IP desk phone is the mid range model within Panasonic’s HDV series. This phone is designed to bring you exceptional versatility and usability at an economical price.
Panasonic KX-HDV230 Key Features
- Up to six lines, 2 x Gigabit Ethernet & PoE
QoS [Layer 3 ToS DSCP I 802.1p I Q tagging [VLAN] CNG,VAD,PLC, AEC
- HD SONIC sound with wideband audio, full duplex, acoustic full duplex and acoustic echo cancellation
- Packet loss concealment in hardware and software
- Maximised voice quality and wideband communication performance
- Large, easy to read LCD with backlight
- 12 function keys with self-labelling and up to 224 keys with optional expansion module HDV20
- LCD 2.3-inch main LCD and 5-inch self-labelling LCD
- LCD Backlight Yes
- Self-labeling Pages 2 pages
– Message Waiting, Ringer & Missed call indicator 1 colour (Blue)
– Flexible function & Line Indicator 2 colours (Blue / Red)
- Soft Key 3
- Flexible function & Line Indicator 24 Flexible Function Keys with LED (12 keys x 2 pages)
- Page Key 1 page toggle key for self-labeling display
- Navi Keys 5 (up/down/left/ right/Enter)
- 0~9,*,# Key Yes
- Volume Key Yes (- / +)
- Dedicated Keys 9 (Cancel, hold, conference, transfer, speaker-phone, message, redial, mute/auto-answer, headset)
- Network Interface 2 x RJ45 10 / 100 base-T (Auto / 100MB-FULL/ 100MB-HALF /10MB-FULL / 10MB-HALF) Auto MDI / MDIX
- Handset Full Duplex/Wideband
- Wired Headset port Yes (RJ9 jack) Wired headset and EHS voice signal
- EHS (control port) 3.5 mm jack
- EHS (voice port) Headset
- Builtin Bluetooth –
- Expansion module(DSS) KX-HDV20 (Optional)
- Expansion module (DSS) maximum install 5
- Expansion Module (DSS) Interface Special RJ11 (USB signal)
- SPPhone Yes (Full duplex)
- USB interface –
- Ringer Tone 32
- ECO mode Yes (LAN speed: 10 Mbps, Cannot use 2nd port)
- Power Supply PoE (IEEE 802.3af), AC Adaptor (Optional)
- PoE (Power of Expansion Module) –
- PoE class Class 2
– Desk stand (Angle) 2 position (30/45 degrees)
– Wall mount Yes
- Dimension (W x D x H mm) High position: 252 x 179 x 188
- Low position: 252 x 187 x 154
- Colour: White. Also available in black.
Electric Volume Specification
- Speaker phone 8 levels
- Handset 8 levels
- Ringer 8 levels + Off
- LCD Contrast 6 levels
- LCD Backlight 3 levels + Off
- LCD backlight mode On/Auto/Off
- Basic Call Feature Yes
- Missed Calls Display Yes
- NWay Conference Yes
- Busy Lamp field Yes
- Call Centre Yes
- Call Park Notification Yes
- Click to Call Yes
- Feature Key Synchronisation Yes
- Shared Call Appearance Yes
- BroadSoft Xsi Yes
- BroadSoft Presence Yes
- BroadSoft Xsi Phonebook Yes
- Handset cord
- Quick start guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More