Panasonic KX-HDV230 Desk Phone
The Panasonic KX-HDV230XB IP Phone is a standard HD IP desk phone which is capable to facilitates HD SONIC sound with wideband audio, full-duplex, acoustic full duplex and acoustic echo cancellation. It has a basic call features which include Call forward, Call hold, Call transfer, Call waiting, Caller ID, Caller ID blocking, Di... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Panasonic KX-HDV230XB IP Phone is a standard HD IP desk phone which is capable to facilitates HD SONIC sound with wideband audio, full-duplex, acoustic full duplex and acoustic echo cancellation. It has a basic call features which include Call forward, Call hold, Call transfer, Call waiting, Caller ID, Caller ID blocking, Distinctive ring, Do not disturb and Ring selection. It is fully equipped with 2.3″ (132×64 pixel) LCD display, 6 SIP accounts and 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
• 6 SIP accounts
• 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 24 programmable memory keys with self labelling display and BLF
• 2.3″ (132×64 pixel) LCD display
• HD sound with wideband audio
• Full-Duplex speaker phone
• Support for UC features including BroadSoft UC-ONE/uaCSTA
• Supports wired headset through RJ9 jack
• Supports EHS
• Wall mountable
Panasonic KX-HDV230 SIP Deskphone – Black – New
The new innovative KX-HDV series SIP deskphones bring you exceptional versatility and usability at an economical price. Able to connect to multiple lines while offering crystal-clear HD sound, easy to read LCD, and support for Broadsoft, this world-leading series offers high-quality communication, faultless reliability and long-term cost savings in one complete package.
12 Function Keys with the Option of More
12 function keys can be continuously displayed on screen while up to 24 numbers can be registered. Flexible functionality enables expansion to up to 224 keys with optional expansion module HDV20.
HD Voice Quality
Comes complete with HD SONIC features to maximise wideband performance and enable crystal clear communication, including full duplex, acoustic cancellation and packet loss concealment.
Large, Easy to Read LCD with Backlight
2.3-inch main LCD and 5-inch self-labelling LCD with backlight makes text easy to read and fast to access, bringing speed and accuracy to daily communication.
- 6-Line SIP Phone
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet and PoE 2
- 4 Function Keys with Self-Labelling
- HD Sound with Wideband Audio
- Full-Duplex Speaker phone
- Support for UC Features Including Broadsoft UC-ONE, uaCTSA
- 6 x SIP Accounts
- LCD – 2.3-Inch Main LCD and 5-Inch Self-Labeling LCD
- LCD Backlight – Yes
- Selflabeling Pages – 2 Pages
- Message Waiting, Ringer & Missed Call Indicator – 1 Colour (Blue)
- Flexible Function & Line Indicator – 2 Colours (Blue / Red)
- Soft Keys – 3
- Flexible – Function & Line Indicator 24 Flexible Function Keys with LED (12 Keys x 2 Pages)
- Page Key – 1 Page Toggle Key for Self-Labeling Display
- Navi Keys – 5 (Up/Down/Left/ Right/Enter)
- 0~9,*,# Key – Yes
- Volume Key – Yes (- / +)
- Dedicated Keys – 9 (Cancel, Hold, Conference, Transfer, Speaker-Phone, Message, Redial, Mute/Auto-Answer, Headset)
- 2 x RJ45 10 / 100 Base-T (Auto / 100MB-FULL/ 100MB-HALF /10MB-FULL / 10MB-HALF) Auto MDI / MDIX
- Handset – Full Duplex/Wideband
- Wired Headset Port – Yes (RJ9 Jack) Wired Headset and EHS Voice Signal
- EHS (Control Port) – 3.5 mm Jack
- EHS (Voice Port) – Headset
- Built-In Bluetooth – No
- Expansion module(DSS) – KX-HDV20 (Optional)
- Expansion module (DSS) -Maximum Install 5
- Expansion Module (DSS) Interface – Special RJ11 (USB Signal)
- SPPhone – Yes (Full Duplex)
- USB Interface – No
- Ring Tones – 32
- ECO Mode – Yes (LAN speed: 10 Mbps, Cannot use 2nd Port)
- Power Supply – PoE (IEEE 802.3af), AC Adaptor (Optional)
- PoE Class – Class 2
Electric Volume Specification
- Speaker Phone 8 Levels
- Handset 8 Levels
- Ringer 8 Levels + Off
- LCD Contrast 6 Levels
- LCD Backlight 3 Levels + Off
- LCD Backlight Mode On/Auto/Off
- Basic Call Feature – Yes
- Missed Calls Display – Yes
- NWay Conference – Yes
- Busy Lamp Field – Yes
- Call Centre – Yes
- Call Park Notification – Yes
- Click to Call – Yes
- Feature Key Synchronisation – Yes
- Shared Call Appearance – Yes
- BroadSoft Xsi – Yes
- BroadSoft Presence – Yes
- BroadSoft Xsi Phonebook – Yes
• Telephone Base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More