Panasonic KX-HDV130 IP Phone
The Panasonic KX-HDV130 HD IP desk phone is the entry level model within Panasonic’s HDV series. This phone is designed to suit business buyers who demand a budget-friendly desk phone that provides a reliable and flexible performance their businesses requires.... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Panasonic KX-HDV130 HD IP desk phone is the entry level model within Panasonic’s HDV series. This phone is designed to suit business buyers who demand a budget-friendly desk phone that provides a reliable and flexible performance their businesses requires.
Panasonic KX-HDV130 Key Features
- 2 SIP accounts
- 132 x 64 pixel 2.3 inch graphical LCD with backlight
- HD Voice (G.722)
- Up to 500 phonebook
- 3-way conference call support
- Compatible with Broadsoft UC one
- 2 x 10/100M ports, PoE
- Low standby power consumption
- XML Application Interface
- 2 Programmable keys / Line keys
- Plug and Play configuration
- Changeable angle stand
- Wall mounting (Optional)
- LCD Display Monochrome Graphical
- LCD Size 132 × 64 pixel 2.3 inch Graphical LCD
- LCD Contrast 6 levels
- LCD Backlight On/Auto/Off
- Desk Mount Tilt Yes – 2 positions
- Wall Mount KX-A440 (optional)
- Power Adaptor KX-A423 (optional)
- Handset, Speaker, Headset Volume 8 levels (includes echo cancellation and distortion prevention)
- Ringtones 32
- Ringer Volume 8 levels + Off
- Headset Port RJ9 jack
- Electronic Hook Switch Control Port –
- Audio Codec G.711a-law / G.711µ-law / G.722 (wideband) / G.729a
- HD Voice Yes
- Speaker Phone Yes
- Programmable Keys 2
- Phone Book (Local) 500
- LDAP Remote Phonebook Yes
- XML Remote Phonebook Yes
- Call Log Entries 30 incoming calls + 30 outgoing calls
- Conferencing 3 parties (within terminal – multi-party dependent on server)
- XML Application Yes
- Music on Hold Supplied by Host Service (PBX / SIP Server)
- SIP Accounts 2
- SIP Compatibility RFC 3261 Standard SIP Server, Asterisk, Broadsoft, CommuniGate Pro, Panasonic IP PBX
- IP Version IPv6 / IPv4
- DHCP Client Yes
- DNS Yes
- HTTP Yes
- HTTPS Yes
- SNTP Client Yes
- VLAN (802.1q) Yes
- QoS (DiffServ) Yes
- Plug & Play Configuration Server based configuration, TR-069
- Manual Configuration Internal web Configurator, Local (LCD based) network configuration
- Ethernet Ports 2
- Ethernet Interface 10/100 Mbps
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) Yes
- Power Consumption
Stand-by: approx. 2.2 W (ECO mode off), 1.9 W (ECO mode on)
Talking: 2.3 W (ECO mode off), 2.0 W (ECO mode on)
Max: 2.8 W
Stand-by: 2.0 W (ECO mode off), 1.3 W (ECO mode on)
Talking: 2.1 W (ECO mode off), 1.4 W (ECO mode on)
Max: 2.8 W
- Operating Environment 0 °C – 40 °C (32 °F – 104 °F)
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height; excluding the handset, stand attached)
- Colour: White. Also available in black.
High position: 167 mm x 165 mm x 148 mm
Low position: 167 mm x 173 mm x 115 mm
- Weight (with handset,handset cord and stand) 691 g
• Telephone Base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More++