Netgear 8 Port 4 PoE Switch
8 Port Unmanaged Plus Gigabit Desktop Switch With 4 Ports of PoEThe affordably priced ProSAFE GS108PE has 8 Gigabit ethernet ports which can be used for any 10/100/1000 Mbps connection, 4 of these ports can supply industry-standard IEEE 802.3af power.As well as providi...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
8 Port Unmanaged Plus Gigabit Desktop Switch With 4 Ports of PoEThe affordably priced ProSAFE GS108PE has 8 Gigabit ethernet ports which can be used for any 10/100/1000 Mbps connection, 4 of these ports can supply industry-standard IEEE 802.3af power.As well as providing power and data this switch offers fundamental network features such as VLANs, QoS, and IGMP and allows for simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity.This switch is ideal for small business networks that want to simplify the installation of their IP-based PoE devices. Which can bring big cost savings when used for devices that are installed away from electrical outlets for example IP door entry and IP cameras, as the PoE eliminates the requirement for a dedicated electrical outlet.This switch will automatically detect 802.3af-compliant devices and will only provide power to these devices. In addition power will stop when the PoE devices are disconnected. The ProSAFE GS108PE senses and adjusts network speed and cabling type automatically, for easy integration into your existing 10/100/1000 Ethernet network.
- 4 Port PoE
- Bandwidth 16 Gbps
- Status LEDs
- 8 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Speed
- 4 Port PoE (IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet)
- Flexible management via PC-based Utility Tool
- Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth: 16 Gbps
- Up to 4k MAC address entries
- Total 45W PoE Power budget
- Silent fan-less design
- Status LEDs
- Durable metal case 158 x 101 x 29 mm
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 70°C
- Netgear lifetime warranty* (2 years for power supply)
- Netger ProSAFE® GS108PE switch
- AC adapter
- Wall-mount kit
- Installation guide
- Resource CD with PC Utility software
- Warranty/support information card
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.