Grandstream GXV3380 IP Video Phone
The Grandstream GXV3380 is a powerful, high-end video phone for Android. It combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet, to offer an all-in-one communications solution.... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GXV3380 is a powerful, high-end video phone for Android. It combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet, to offer an all-in-one communications solution.
Grandstream GXV3380 Key Features
- Android Version 7.X
- Built-in 2 megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Integrated dualband Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Colour IPS LCD with TP
- 7-way HD audio conferencing and 3-way 1080p 30fps HD video capability
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 1x HDMI output, 1x HDMI input
- Sharing wireless technology Miracast
- 16 SIP accounts / lines
- Built-in PoE/PoE+
- HAC, security developed by Kensington
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR),DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, OpenVPN®
- Dual switched 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with integrated PoE/PoE+
- Yes, integrated Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR
- Yes, dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with 802.11ac a/b/g/n/ac and WMM
- 8″ 1280×800 capacitive touch screen (10 points) IPS LCD
- Tiltable 2 megapixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter, 1080p 30fps
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), 3.5mm stereo headset with microphone, USB 2.0 port, micro SD, HDMI-out (1.4 up to 1080p60fps), HDMI-in (1.4 up to [email protected])
- 2 function touch keys VOLUME +/-, 3 dedicated Android touch keys HOME, MENU, and BACK
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Wide-band Opus, wide-band G.722, G.711µ/a, G. 729A/B, G.726-32, iLBC, in-band and out-ofband DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS
Video Codecs and Capabilities
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 1080p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bitrate up to 4Mbps, 3-way video conference ([email protected]), BFCP, people video (up to [email protected]) + content video (up to [email protected]), anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, camera block
- Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 7-way audio conference(including the host), shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK, downloadable contacts (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call record(local and server), call log (up to 2000 records), call waiting, auto answer, XML customization of screen, click-todial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy & fail-over
- Local apps: Contacts, Call History, File Manager, Programmable Key, Settings, Browser, Email, Voicemail, Calculator, Clock, Recorder, GS Market, etc. Supports third-party Android apps such as Skype, Google Hangouts, etc. API/SDK available for advanced custom application development
- Runs Android 7.x
- Supports Android 7.x compliant applications to be developed, downloaded and embedded on the device with provisioning control
- Yes, 2 omnidirectional microphones, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Integrated stand with multiple adjustable angles
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control, Kensington Security Slot (Kensington Lock) support
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output 12VDC 1.5A (18W) Integrated PoE* 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at, Class 4 *USB enabled only when power supply or PoE+ is used
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C, Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXV3380 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, screen cleaning cloth, quick installation guide, brochure, GPL license
- FCC: CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B Class B; CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart C; CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart E; UL 60950-1 (power adapter); Part68 (HAC) CE: EN55032 Class B; EN55035;EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3; EN62368-1;EN300328; EN301893; EN301489-1; EN301489-17; EN62311;RoHS RCM: AS/ACIF S040;AS/CA S004; AS/NZS CISPR 32; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/NZS 4268
- GXV3380 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Quick installation guide
- GPL license
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More