Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2170 is a powerful enterprise-grade IP phone which is ideal for busy users who handle a high volume of calls. This executive-level phone features 6 SIP accounts and up to 12 lines. Complete with 48 digital on-screen speed dial/BLF keys, integrated Bl...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GXP2170 is a powerful enterprise-grade IP phone which is ideal for busy users who handle a high volume of calls. This executive-level phone features 6 SIP accounts and up to 12 lines. Complete with 48 digital on-screen speed dial/BLF keys, integrated Bluetooth and USB ports and the option to expand functionality with up to 4 GXP2200EXT expansion modules, the GXP2170 is the ideal choice for users looking for a high-end IP phone with advanced functionality.
- 12 dual-colour line keys
- 6 SIP accounts
- Dual Gigabit ports
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 softkeys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules
- 4.3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- 12 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 11 programmable context sensitive softkeys and 5 navigation/menu keys
- 11 dedicated function keys for : MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- Call log (500 records), waiting, hold etc
- 4-way audio conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- XML customisation of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalised music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- GXP2170 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
I have tested every IP phone I can get my hands on from a myriad of manufacturers. Cisco has great engineering, good voice quality, low latency, but they have no BLF keys (or very few to speak of). Fanvil has great BLF keys which allow for pages of keys which works perfect, but the phone has quality issues and cuts out. Yealink has some decent phones, but their flagships like the T48g have major latency on their audio. Note, this is not network related latency; every phone takes time to process the packets, and some do it MUCH faster than others (my testing has yielded about a 200ms gap in the speed of processing the voice packets from different phones and manufacturers). This Grandstream feels like a quality product, the screen is bright and brilliant, the pages of BLF keys is a perfect fit. Sometimes the screen doesn't move quite as fast as my hands do when I'm moving very fast, but it doesn't matter because the phone processes all key strokes faster than it displays on screen, meaning I am not limited in how fast I can move despite a 100ms delay on screen sometimes. This phone adds about 60-80ms in additional latency over my "fastest" phones I am saying are zero. I would like to NOT have that added latency which can add up when you top it with 250ms of latency from your SIP provider/internet, but the voice quality is outstanding and I know that is the likely cause of the delay. Much more and it would be outside what I'd accept; much less and I'd have a hard time measuring it (I can measure down to about 30ms). Great phone, about to buy a bunch more for our managers.
Very nice phone. I love the grandstream product line. I bought this to replace my older two-line grandstream phone. Wonderful phone. good price, easy to update firmware, works well with freepbx/asterisk. The interface is fast and easy to customize on the phone's web interface. The list of headsets that works with this phone is out of date, i ended up buying the wrong headset cable before i got the correct one. But that's not really a problem with the phone.
I replaced my Yealink phone with this one. Works great, phone calls come through with quality and the support from Grandstream is great. A Little querky in some places with the customizations, but so far everything has been able to be worked out. Dialing the calls is also slightly weird, with having to press a few extra buttons to dial a number or transfer a call to another extension. Overall great phone and will buy more of the same brand again.
Quality device physically but software has issues, read below I love using this phone, it is well built. Buttons are solid but maybe just a bit hard to press. SIP accounts are easy to configure Screen background is easy to customize Custom ring tones are difficult to setup and tones in the phone are pretty bad. You can not just load sound file you like.