Grandstream GXP2130 Bundle Of 3
The GXP2130 v2 is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports and 4-way voice conferencing. This Enterprise IP Phone comes equipped with Blueooth, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for f... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The GXP2130 v2 is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports and 4-way voice conferencing. This Enterprise IP Phone comes equipped with Blueooth, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for flexibility. Ideal for SMBs, enterprises and SOHOs, the GXP2130 v2 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
- 2.8 inch (320×240) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Integrated Bluetooth
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dimensions: 193mm (W), 211mm (L),853mm (H)
- Weight: 0.81KG
- 3 lines with up to 3 SIP accounts
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Package contents: base stand, wall mount spacers, universal power supply, network cable, quick start guide
- Multiple language support
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +12VDC, 0.5A (6W)
- Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af, Class 2
- 2.8 inch (320×240) TFT color LCD
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- 8 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 4 programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys
- 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with
LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- Call log (500 records), waiting, hold etc
- 4-way audio conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- XML customisation of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalised music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- 3 x GXP2130 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
Great product and excellent seller to deal with.
Bought 11 of these phones for my new office. Very rich in features. Had a bit of an issue with ghost dialing. But everything else seem to be fine. The speaker phone could have been louder.
Easy to install and fast to get connected to the internet. If you get stuck use the online handbook to set-up.
Because of price changes, I recently decided to switch from Skype to VOIP.ms for my business, and thus needed an SIP phone to match. The GXP2130 is a great phone for the <£100 market, with a slew of useful features. Pros: * The web interface is responsive, fast, and detailed * The call clarity is perfect, as long as your network is fast enough * Color screen is nice quality (the resolution is still very low for pictures, but great for what it needs) * Local call recording is a nice feature, though it would be nice to get them in mp3 instead of WAV Cons: * Phone is a bit slow to boot up at first, but under 30 seconds * Phone can occasionally lose its registration status, which makes incoming calls impossible, but rebooting fixes it * There's only one screensaver, a photo slideshow, and you can't change the photos
We have old-school GXP-2000 phones. They're simple, they work. One finally bit the dust. Since they're discontinued, Grandstream support indicted this is the closest replacement model. It's all slick and pretty with it's color screen. Maybe I'm just old and cranky, but it's not as intuitive as the 2000's were (less options are sometimes better), it's the KISS (keep it simple, stupid) principle. Sound quality is good, and it works. I'll learn to live with it over time, but I'll never love it like I did the 2000's.
PROs: Color screen is fantastic. The feature set is PRO grade. The value for what you pay will have you wondering how you got so lucky. Lots of tweak-ability. This is great for any office that would like to sport their own company branding for a professional look. Anyone with basic XML experience can go nuts with this phone. Integration is tight - supports the extended feature set of many PBX solutions right out of the box, or your can make your integration solution with some basic XML using your favorite scripting language. Power over Eithernet (PoE) is great for reducing cable clutter and provides much needed simplicity for your end users. (Will just need to make a minor investment in PoE injectors for this) Grandstream customer service is fantastic.