Grandstream GWN7615 Access Point
The Grandstream GWN7615 is an enterprise performance 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point to create scalability for medium to high user density environments. It offers dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded WiFi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and manag... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GWN7615 is an enterprise performance 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point to create scalability for medium to high user density environments. It offers dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded WiFi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7615 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
Grandstream GWN7615 Key Features
- 1.75Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premisebased software controller
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2)
- 3 dual band internal antennas
- 2.4GHz, gain 3dBi
- 5 GHz, gain 3dBi
WiFi Data Rates
- IEEE 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1300Mbps
- IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- *Actual throughput may vary depending on many factors including environmental conditions, distance between devices, radio interference in the operating environment and mix of devices in the network
- 2.4 GHz Radio: 2412 – 2484 MHz
- 5 GHz Radio: 5180-5825 MHz
- 2.4G: 20 and 40MHz
- 5G: 20, 40, and 80MHz
WiFi and System Security
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate and random default password per device
- 3×3:3 2.4G(MIMO)
- 3×3:3 5G(MU-MIMO)
- Up to 175 meters
- *coverage range can vary based on the environment
Maximum TX Power
- 2.4G: 26 dBm
- 5G: 24 dBm
- *Maximum power varies by country, frequency band and MCS rate
- 2.4G: 802.11b: [email protected], [email protected]; 802.11g: -93dBm @6Mbps, [email protected]; 802.11n 20MHz: -73dBm @MCS7; 802.11n 40MHz:-70dBm @MCS7
- 5G: 802.11a: -92dBm @6Mbps, -74dBm @54Mbps; 802.11ac 20MHz: [email protected]; 802.11ac: HT40:- 63dBm @MCS9; 802.11ac 80MHz: -59dBm @MCS9
- 16 SSIDs per access point
- 2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports
- 1x Reset Pinhole, 1x Kensington lock
- Indoor wall or ceiling mount, kits included
- 3 x tri-color LEDs for device tracking and status indication
- IPv4, IPv6, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM
- 802.11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN APs
- GWN.Cloud offers a free cloud management platform for unlimited GWN APs
- GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller for up to 3,000 GWN APs
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- PoE 802.3af/ 802.3at;
- Max Consumption: 12.5W
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension: 205.4 x 205.4 x 45.9mm;
- Unit Weight: 500g
- Entire Package Dimension: 258 x 247 x 86mm;
- Entire Package Weight: 867.3g
- GWN7615 802.11ac Wireless AP, Mounting Kits, Quick Start Guide
- FCC, CE, RCM, IC
- Grandstream GWN7615 Wireless Access Point
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More