Grandstream GWN7602 WiFi Access Point
The Grandstream GWN7602 is a compact WiFi access point designed for small businesses, homes, offices, hotels and more. It provides three 100Mb ports to provide IP phones, IPTV, computers and similar devices with ethernet while also providing an uplink Gigabit network port with PoE/PoE+ and PSE. The GWN7602 offers dual ... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GWN7602 is a compact WiFi access point designed for small businesses, homes, offices, hotels and more. It provides three 100Mb ports to provide IP phones, IPTV, computers and similar devices with ethernet while also providing an uplink Gigabit network port with PoE/PoE+ and PSE. The GWN7602 offers dual band 2×2:2 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for ideal network throughput that supports up to 80 clients and a 100 meter coverage range.
Grandstream GWN7602 Key Features
- 1.17Gbps aggregate wireless throughput, 1x Gigabit and 3x 100Mbit wireline speed
- Up to 100 meters coverage range
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+ and PSE
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Support up to 80 Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7602 is supported by GWN.Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud WiFi management platform. The GWN7602 is the ideal WiFi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s WiFi-capable voice and video IP phones. By including support for advanced QoS, lowlatency real-time applications, mesh networks and captive portals, the GWN7602 is a wireless access point built for deployment scenarios with small to medium user density.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 2 dual band internal antennas.
- Antenna 1 – 2.4GHz: gain 3.0dBi, 5GHz: gain 3.5dBi
- Antenna 2 – 2.4GHz: gain 3.5dBi, 5GHz: gain 3.0dBi
WiFi Data Rates
- IEEE 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 867Mbps
- IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n: 6.5Mbps to 300Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
*Actual throughput may vary depending on many factors including environmental conditions, distance between devices, radio interference in the operating environment and mix of devices in the network
- 2.4 GHz Radio: 2412 – 2484 MHz
- 5 GHz Radio: 5150-5250 MHz, 5250-5350 MHz, 5470-5725 MHz, 5725-5850 MHz
*Not all frequency bands can be used in all regions. The band 5150-5350 MHz is restricted to indoor use only in all EU states.
- 2.4G: 20 and 40MHz
- 5G: 20, 40, 80MHz
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
- 5G radio
- Up to 100 meters
*Coverage range can vary based on environment
Maximum TX Power
- 2.4G: 21 dBm
- 5G: 21 dBm
*Maximum power varies by country, frequency band, and MCS rate
- 2.4G: 802.11b:[email protected],[email protected];802.11g:[email protected], [email protected]; 802.11n20MHz:[email protected],[email protected];802.11n40MHz: [email protected],[email protected]
- 5G: 802.11a: [email protected], [email protected]; 802.11ac:VHT20: [email protected], [email protected] MCS7, [email protected]; VHT40: [email protected]; [email protected], [email protected], VHT80: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- 4 SSID per radio
- Up to 80
- 1 x 10/100/1000M uplink Ethernet port with POE/POE+
- 2 x 10/100M Ethernet port with PSE
- 1 x 10/100M Ethernet port
- 1x Reset Pinhole
- Wall mountable
- 1x tri-colour LEDs for device tracking and status indication
- IPv4/IPv6, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM
- 802.11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
- GWN.Cloud offers a free cloud management platform for unlimited GWN APs
- GWN.Manager (coming soon) offers premise-based software controller for up to 3,000 GWN APs
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- Support 802.3 az; PoE 802.3af/ 802.3at
- PSE max output per port: 6W; Max Consumption: 20 W
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension:135 x 115 x 30mm
- Unit Weight: 188g
- Entire Package Dimension: 171 x 140 x 33mm
- Entire Package Weight: 278.5g
- GWN7602 802.11ac Wireless AP
- Quick Start Guide
- FCC, CE, RCM, IC
- 1 x Grandstream GWN7602 Wireless Access Point
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More