Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone
The GRP2615 is a 10-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2615 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The GRP2615 is a 10-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2615 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
- 480 x 272 Pixel LCD Display
- 5 SIP accounts
- 5 XML programmable Keys
- Caller ID, hold, speaker, send, transfer, mute, caller name, call forward, waiting and hold etc
- Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book
- XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalised music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- GRP2615 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More