Grandstream DP722 Dect Phone
The Grandstream DP722 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilise their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and efficient telephony perform... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream DP722 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilise their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and efficient telephony performance
Grandstream DP722 Key Features
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls & account
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Configurable Push-toTalk button for instant voice communication
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- HD audio to maximise audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language promtps, flexible dial plan and more
- Telephony standards: DECT
- Frequency bands: 1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe), 1920 – 1930 MHz (US), 1910 – 1920 MHz (Brazil), 1786 – 1792 MHz (Korea), 1893 – 1906 MHz (Japan), 1880 – 1895 MHz (Taiwan)
- Number of Channels: 10 (Europe), 5 (US, Brazil or Japan), 3 (Korea), 8 (Taiwan)
- Outdoor Range: up to 350 meters (DP752) or up to 300 meters (DP750)
- Indoor Range: up to 50 meters
- 1.8 inch (128×160) color TFT LCD
- 23 keys including 2 soft keys, 5 navigation/ menu keys, 4 dedicated function keys for SEND, POWER/END, SPEAKERPHONE, MUTE
- 3-colour MWI LED
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Removable belt clip
- Micro-USB port for alternative charging and non-battery operation
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliant
- G.722 codec for HD audio and G.726 codec for narrow band audio (G.711μ/a-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, iLBC and OPUS are supported via companion DECT base station), AEC, AGC, Ambient noise reduction on handset mic, advanced noise suppression for incoming audio
- Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, push-to-talk, call park, call pickup, downloadable phonebook, call waiting, call log, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan
- Yes, both on Handset and Speakerphone
- DECT authentication & encryption
- English, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese Simple, Chinese Tradition, Japanese, Korean, Slovakian, Serbian
- Software Upgrade Over-The-Air (SUOTA), handset provisioning Over-The-Air
- Each handset may access up to ten (10) lines
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz; Output 5VDC 1A; Micro-USB connection;
- Rechargeable 800mAh Ni-MH Low Self-Discharge (LSD) AAA batteries (250 hours of standby time and 20 hours of talk time)
- Handset unit, universal power supply, charger cradle, belt clip, 2 batteries, Quick Start Guide
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Handset: 158 x 50 x 28.1mm with buckle; Charger cradle: 81.15 x 75.89 x 36.36mm
- Handset: 110g; Charger cradle: 44g; Universal power supply: 50g; Package: 328g
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: -10º to 50ºC (14 to 122ºF); Charging: 0 to 45ºC (32 to 113ºF) Storage: -20º to 60ºC (-4 to 140ºF); Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- FCC: FCC Part 15B; FCC Part 15D; SAR (FCC 47 CFR Part2.1093; IEEE 1528; IEC 62209-2); FCC Part68 HAC; FCC ID
- CE: EN 55032; EN 55035; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1;EN 301 489-1/-6; EN 301 406; EN 50332-2; SAR(EN50360;EN50566;EN 50663;EN62209-1; EN62209-2; EN 62479); RED NB Cert
- RCM: AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 60950.1;AS/CA S004;AS/ACIF S040. ANATEL, EAC, UL (adapter)
- Grandstream DP722 Handset
- Charger Cradle
- Universal Power Supply
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 2 x Batteries
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More