Fanvil X7 IP Desk Phone
The Fanvil X7 is a high-end enterprise IP phone for business users. With 7-inch colour touch screen for up to 127 DSS key entries, 20 SIP lines, HD audio, Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, the X7 is ideal for users who need immediate access to all their important information.... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Fanvil X7 is a high-end enterprise IP phone for business users. With 7-inch colour touch screen for up to 127 DSS key entries, 20 SIP lines, HD audio, Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, the X7 is ideal for users who need immediate access to all their important information.
Fanvil X7 Key Features
- 20 SIP lines
- 7″ capacity colour touch-screen
- HD audio with Opus support on speakerphone and handset
- Up to 127 DSS keys entries available at the display
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting Bluetooth headset
- WiFi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle)
- 20 SIP Lines
- HD Voice
- Support receiving Video call
- POE Enabled
- 7 Inch Electric Capacity Touch Screen
- Handset / Hands-free / Headset mode
- Intelligent DSS Keys
- Optional External Power Supply
- Call out / Answer / Reject
- Mute / Unmute (microphone)
- Call Hold / Resume
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID Display
- Speed Dial
- Anonymous Call (Hide Caller ID)
- Call Forwarding (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Call Transfer (Attended/Unattended)
- Call Parking/Pick-up (depending on server)
- Voice Message (on server)
- 3-way Conference
- Hot Line
- Hot desking
- Local Phonebook (2000 entries)
- Remote Phonebook (XML/LDAP, 2000 entries)
- Call logs (in/out/missed, 1000 entries)
- Black/White List Call Filtering
- Screen saver
- Voice Message Waiting Indication (VMWI)
- Programmable DSS/Soft keys
- Network Time Synchronisation
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.1: Support Bluetooth headset
- Support Wi-Fi Dongle
- Support Plantronics wireless headset (Through Plantronics APD-80 EHS Cable)
- Support Jabra wireless headset (Through Fanvil EHS20 EHS Cable
- Support Recording (Through Flash Drive or Server Recording )
- Action URL / Active URI
- Video codec: H.264
- Video call resolution: QCIF / CIF / VGA
- HD Voice Microphone/Speaker (Handset/Hands-free, 0 ~ 7KHz Frequency Response)
- HAC handset
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz Sampling
- Narrowband CODEC: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB, AMR, iLBC
- Wideband CODEC: G.722, AMR-WB, Opus
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) / Background Noise Estimation (BNE) / Noise Reduction (NR
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay(RFC2833) / SIP INFO
- Physical: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, dual bridged port for PC bypas
- IP Mode:IPv4/IPv6/IPv4&IPv6
- IP Configuration: Static / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network Access Control: 802.1x
- VPN: L2TP / OpenVPN
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
Deployment and Maintenance
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP OPT66/SIP
- Web-based Packet Dump
- We management Portal
- Configuration Export / Import
- Phonebook Import/Export
- Firmware Upgrade
- Main LCD x1: 7.0 inch (800×480) Capacitive touch screen
- Keypad: 26 keys, including
- 5 Function keys (Hold, MWI,Mute,Headset, Redial)
- 4 Navigation keys
- 1 OK key
- 1 Return key
- 12 Standard Phone Digits keys
- 2 Volume Control keys, Up/Down
- 1 Hands-free key
- HD Handset (RJ9) x1
- Standard RJ9 Handset Wire x1
- 1.5M CAT5 Ethernet Cable x1
- Back Rack x1
- RJ9 Port x2: Handset x1, Headset x1
- RJ45 Port x2: Network x1, PC x1 (Bridged to Network)
- USB2.0 Port x1: Standard A, Connect with Wi-Fi USB dongle or Flash Driver
- DC Power Input: 5V/2A
- Power Consumption (POE): 2.6~9W
- Power Consumption (Adapter): 2.4~8W
- Working Temperature: 0~40℃
- Working Humidity: 10~95%
- Installation: Desktop Stand
- Colour: Black
- Desktop Stand (angles 1): 268x185x189mm
- Desktop Stand (angles 2): 268x201x168mm
- Gift Box Dimensions: 342x271x63mm
- Outer CTN Dimensions: 570x340x365mm (10 PCS)
- Fanvil X7 Phone
- Handset and Cord
- 1.5m Ethernet Cable
- Desktop Stand
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More