Fanvil X6U IP Desk Phone
The Fanvil X6U is an enterprise-level, three screen IP Phone. Featuring three colour displays, newly added line keys with LED light and built-in Bluetooth, Fanvil X6U provides direct access to instructions, offering greater flexibility and productivity to exceed the different demands of businesses. Harman speaker and w... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Fanvil X6U is an enterprise-level, three screen IP Phone. Featuring three colour displays, newly added line keys with LED light and built-in Bluetooth, Fanvil X6U provides direct access to instructions, offering greater flexibility and productivity to exceed the different demands of businesses. Harman speaker and wideband codec of G.722 and Opus in this device deliver you an immersive HD audio experience in both high band and low band. With all the necessary VoIP features and other extended features like EHS headset and WiFi dongle, the X6U provides a high-quality and convenient experience for users at an affordable price.
Fanvil X6U Key Features
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference, SIP hotspot
- 5 Line keys on the main display
- 1×4.3″ main colour display, 2×2.4″ side colour displays for DSS keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting Bluetooth headset
- Support WiFi connectivity (Via WiFi dongle)
- Support EHS wireless headset
- Up to 60 DSS keys (12 two-coloured physical keys)
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 45 and 50 degrees
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.
- 20 SIP lines
- HD Voice
- Support receiving Video Call
- PoE Enabled
- 3 LCDs (Main + DSS)
- Handset / Hands-free / Headphone mode
- Intelligent DSS Keys
- Desktop Stand / Wall-mounted (need an additional wall hanging part)
- Optional External Power Supply
- Local Phonebook (2000 entries)
- Remote Phonebook (XML/LDAP, 2000 entries)
- Call logs (In/Out/Missed, 1000 entries)
- Black/White List Call Filter
- Screen saver
- Voice Message Waiting Indication (VMWI)
- Programmable DSS/Soft keys
- Network Time Synchronisation
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.1: Support Bluetooth headset
- Support WiFi Dongle
- Support Plantronics wireless headset (Through Plantronics APD-80 EHS Cable)
- Support Jabra wireless headset (Through Fanvil EHS20 EHS Cable)
- Support Recording (Through Flash Drive or Server)
- Action URL/Active URI
- Call out / Answer / Reject
- Mute / Unmute (Microphone)
- Call Hold / Resume
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID Display
- Speed Dial
- Anonymous Call (Hide Caller ID)
- Call Forward (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Call Transfer (Attended/Unattended)
- Call Parking/Pick-up (Depending on server)
- Voice Message (With server)
- 3-way Conference
- Hot Line
- Hot desking
- Video codec: H.264
- Video call resolution: QCIF / CIF / VGA
- HD Voice Microphone/Speaker (Handset/Hands-free, 0~7KHz Frequency Response)
- HAC handset
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz Sampling
- Narrowband Codec: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB, AMR, iLBC
- Wideband Codec: G.722, AMR-WB, Opus
- Full-Duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)/Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)/Background Noise Estimation (BNE)/Noise Reduction (NR)
- Packet loss concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band – DTMF-Relay (RFC2833)/SIP INFO
- Physical: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, dual bridged port for PC bypass
- IP Mode: IPv4/IPv6/IPv4&IPv6
- IP Configuration: Static IP / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network Access Control: 802.1x
- VPN: L2TP / OpenVPN
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
Deployment & Management
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP OPT66/SIP PNP/TR069
- Web Management Portal
- Web-based Packet Dump
- Configuration Export / Import
- Phonebook Import/Export
- Firmware Upgrade
- Main LCD x1: 4.3 inch (480×272) LCD colour screen
- DSS Key-mapping LCD x2: 2.4 inch (240×320) LCD colour screen
- Keypad: 51 keys, including
– 5 Line Keys (with LED Indicator Light)
– 4 Soft-keys
– 8 function keys (hold, call forward, conference, phonebook, call log, MWI, headset, redial)
– 4 Navigation keys
– 12 Standard Phone Digits keys
– 3 Volume Control keys (Up/Down/Mute (Microphone))
– 12 DSS Keys (With LED Indicator Light)
– 1 Page-Switch (PS) key (With LED Indicator Light)
- HD Handset (RJ9) x1
- Standard RJ9 Handset Wire x1
- 1.5M CAT5 Ethernet Cable x1
- Back Rack x1
- Status Indicator Light x1 (Red)
- RJ9 Port x2: Handset x1, Headset x1
- RJ45 Port x2: Network x1, PC x1 (Bridged to Network)
- USB2.0 Port x1 (Connect with USB dongle or flash driver)
- Safety keyhole x1
- DC Power Input: 5V/2A
- Power Consumption (PoE): 1.7W~10.46W
- Power Consumption (Adapter): 1.38W~9.13W
- Working Temperature: 0 ~ 45℃
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 95%
– Desktop Stand
– Wall-Mounted (need an additional wall hanging part)
- Colour: Black
- Device Dimensions:
– Desktop Stand (Angle 1): 239 x 199.3 x 185.8mm
– Desktop Stand (Angle 2): 239 x 188.5 x 195.6mm
– Wall-Mounted: 239 x 119.2 x 233.6mm
- Gift Box Dimensions: 335 x 243 x 84mm
- Outer CTN Dimensions: 506 x 440 x 356mm (10 PCS)
- Fanvil X6U IP Phone
- Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More